Class of 2017 Senior Portrait Schedule:
1) Day 1
Wednesday, June 29
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2) Day 2
Thursday, June 30
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
3) Make Up/Retakes
- Lors will contact you with your appointment date and time.
- There is no sitting fee.
- If you are unavailable for the three dates, you can have your portrait taken at Lors's studio in Union. Call for an appointment.
- Address and phone number:
923 Rahway Avenue
- Lors will mail you a packet that contains a link to their website, a username and a password.
- For the yearbook portrait, boys will wear a tuxedo and girls will wear a black drape. The photographer will provide the outfits.
- You will choose your own portrait.
- If you do not like your portrait, schedule a make up appointment with Lors through their website or call them at 908-964-0847.
- There is a $10 sitting fee for retakes.
- The deadline for the senior portrait choice is Dec. 1, 2016.
- Senior portrait make-up sessions will be announced.
- If you missed your original appointment, it is important that you have your portrait taken to ensure that your portrait appears in the yearbook.
- If you have not yet had your official Lors portrait taken, and are unsure of your scheduled time, please contact Lors Photography at 908-964-0847.
Letters of recommendation.
Dear rising seniors,
If you want a letter of recommendation, please fill out the survey by clicking the link below.
Supplies for September: